Dental Restorations in Temecula and Murrieta
Signature Dental Care is dedicated to helping patients keep their smiles for a lifetime. Dr. Ilian Minter and her team of oral healthcare providers are excited to make your smiles healthy and beautiful.
Call one of our dental practices for restorative dentistry service in Murrieta and Temecula.
Treatments we offer include:
- Fillings and bonding both repair teeth affected by minor decay, chips, or cracks. Using tooth-colored resin, our doctors can easily restore smiles while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Crowns are caps placed over teeth to restore the structure and strength of the tooth. After receiving treatments for issues that have left the natural tooth weakened, this protective tooth casing recreates the top of the tooth.
- Bridges replace up to three missing teeth using a porcelain prosthetic. This treatment uses two crowns on both sides of the supporting pontic (fake tooth) to secure the bridge in place.
- Dentures restore up to an entire arch of missing teeth with a reliable removable prosthetic that is lifelike in form and function.
- Root canal therapy may be necessary to restore a smile to complete health when decay has reached the inner pulp. We conduct gentle root canal therapy, making sure patients are as comfortable throughout treatment as possible.
- Periodontal disease treatment reverses gum disease and improves a patient’s oral environment. Gingivitis is not only one of the leading dental issues in America – it’s a contributor to systemic issues that include heart disease and diabetes.
Root Canal Therapy and Extraction
Issues like severe decay, abscesses, and other abnormalities can leave the teeth under pressure and stress, leading to inflammation and compounding complications. Treating these issues at their earliest sign offers the best chances of preserving as much of the tooth’s natural structure as possible.
Root canal therapy relieves inflammation from inside the tooth by removing decayed pulp and replacing it with a suitable filling. Once sealed, we cap the tooth with a crown and restore the structure.
Extractions are the final option to preserve oral health. When decay has reached far beyond restoration, removing the tooth preserves surrounding healthy tissue and encourages recovery. Further, an extraction may also be necessary to remove an impacted tooth or other teeth causing alignment complications.
Dental Implant-Supported Restorations
These restorations are comprehensive replacements for missing teeth, restoring smiles completely. Following an extraction or tooth loss, dental implants can restore a single tooth up to an entire arch using biocompatible posts that are strong and reliable.
As part of our restorative options, dental implants have won the hearts of many with their comprehensive treatment and long-lasting results. Implants secure prosthetics in place and replace the tooth completely. We use dental implants to replace a single tooth, a large quadrant, up to an entire arch using sturdy, biocompatible posts placed directly into the jaw.
Our resident periodontist, Dr. George Crow, is an expert at implant placement. We make an appointment that’s convenient for you at our Signature Dental Care office, and utilize the latest technology to ensure implants are successfully placed in optimal position for maximum support and quality results.
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Restoring Your Smile
Your oral health is the gateway to the rest of your body. Making sure your smile is as healthy as can be greatly improves overall health.
Call today to explore your restorative options. We’re happy to encourage you on a path towards brighter, radiant smile.